Thursday, September 08, 2005

Dear Diareheaheayeehaw,

Today I was shocked to read that I have a long lost brother. Mommy tried to explain to me that just because Roman calls Mommy, Mama doesn't mean that she is actually his mommy.

Mommy says that Roman has a Mommy already and that she is also famous and has problems with Paparats.

"It's like in school, when I used to call my teachers, "Mom" on accident. Sometimes I called my brother, "lover" on accident as well. Happens all the time," Mommy explained over a bottle of Enfamil Lipil.

I don't know who to believe. It's all very confusing to me. I already have a brother but Roman is closer to my age so maybe we can play hop on pop and jump on Daddy's rock hard abs and go weeeeeeeeeee like a private jet. Mommy and Daddy say that "first class is the only way to go." FYI, I totally agree.

P.S. FYI2: Paris is not my BF anymore. Now I have decided that I want someone a little closer to my age. I like Milo. This is his picture. We go swing together in the park. Jungle feva.

M = Magnificent
I = Ideal BF
L = Love his blonde locks
O = Oh baby, baby. How was I supposed to know that you were something something. I don't know the rest of the words to this song. Ok, bye.


love,

ZMJ the great

15 Comments:

At 2:24 PM, Blogger Toni said...

Your name is now
'Pimpstress Zahara'
Its fitting, I think.
<3
Toni

 
At 12:03 AM, Blogger Zahara Jolie said...

TYVM!!!! Lylas!!!

 
At 5:32 AM, Blogger YoungeMorgan said...

Paris just beneath you, Z.

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger miss kendra said...

you are WAY to cool for Paris.

Milo seems a better choice.

 
At 2:04 AM, Blogger jinan said...

Me thinks Roman's hotter!

 
At 8:03 AM, Blogger louisalexander02065556 said...

i thought your blog was cool and i think you may like this cool Website. now just Click Here

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Your website TOTALLY ROX!!! you are a very cool little kid. Milo is perfect. he's a good choice.:)

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger tais araujo said...

Z, you can go back w/ Paris :D but maybe Roman would be the right for you! ppl show ya support to Lady Raptastic @ www.ladyraptastic.com ;)

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger dwainflynn45107597 said...

I really enjoyed your blog. This is a cool Website Check it out now by Clicking Here . I know that you will find this WebSite Very Interesting Every one wants a Free LapTop Computer!

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger Karen said...

what's going on w/ ange's and maddox blog.. I cant get in??????

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger Karen said...

what's going on w/ ange's and maddox blog??? I can't get in!!!!

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Deblogger said...

bad credit mortgage loan late credit repair fix free

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger Deblogger said...

bad credit mortgage loan late credit repair fix free

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger Debt Consolidation Refinance said...

Great Blog! I love to see informative sites and active discussion. I have bookmarked this site so I can check in from time to time. If you have a chance check out this site http:\\www.customortgage.net which has alot of valuable info on Best refinance mortgage rates Thanks again for the Blog

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger Debt Consolidation Refinance said...

Your blog has a lot to take from it. If you like blogging, no need to look any further, Orange County real estate is the place. This blog does it all. Bad credit, no problem! I highly recommend it, visit http:\\www.customortgage.net and find out more

 

Post a Comment

<< Home