Thursday, September 01, 2005

Dear Diagram,

Daddy forgot the Baby Bjorn and I am sad for this. Here are some pictures of my Daddy and me that Paparats took. I am mad again. Not Mad, but mad. (This is all ver confusing for me right now.)



















It's hard because I feel so conflicted sometimes. I want pictures of Daddy and me but also I want to live a quiet, private life. My publicist tells me that I should be happy to be alive because I would probably be dead if I didn't have my mother's love, my brother Mad, and my Dad named Brad.

Poem:

Mad rhymes with Brad.
Brad is my Dad.
Paparats make me sad
and a little bit glad (shhhhh, don't tell)
I would be sad
If my mommy was mad
My bandana is rad
it will soon be a fad

Scene.


When you say, "scene" it means something is over or finished. My Mommy says it. That is how I know for sure. She is a lesbian. That means that she acts which is her job. Dad is a lesbian too. My parents are very cool because they are both lesbians. When I grow up I want to be a unicorn.

Bye for now.

Sincity,

Zahara

20 Comments:

At 4:50 PM, Blogger melloman said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger Katherine/Kat/KK said...

hi. kewl site. drop a line

 
At 6:49 PM, Blogger Computers and Stuff003 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger Zahara Jolie said...

STOP SPAMMING ME, JERK-FACES!!!! POOP ON YOUR FACE. !!!

 
At 6:57 PM, Blogger Nicole said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:59 PM, Blogger 'Thought & Humor' said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger Phoenix said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger Blog Review Team said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:06 PM, Blogger Andrew Clacy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:06 PM, Blogger Jerry Simpson said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger Zahara Jolie said...

What is with this SPAM. I am only 7 months old, geez! I have Worthington delete it and I so mad now. GOODBYE!

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger Hetairai said...

I love love love love this! You are totally hilarious!

 
At 5:52 AM, Blogger Toni said...

Ill come beat up your spammers for you, Z.
<3
Toni.

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger Jennina said...

bad spammers.

Z, babies and mommies really think alike huh? im so proud of your mom that she thinks that way. sooo adore her.
did u watch the news with your mom? there were babies as little as you without homes now, sad.

 
At 10:32 PM, Blogger Cake & Ice Cream said...

this is soooooooooooo funny,I LOVE IT

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger Mealone said...

Poor Z.

Keep blogging, ignore those stupid bloggers and have Worthington put that function on that makes you have to type in a code to leave a comment ok?

Tell him it's in your settings.

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger orianofla said...

don't worried about that people, they are jealous of you, because you have a beutiful mom and dad
i love this blog you are so funny

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger yourmomisdirty said...

i once liked your dad. i was going to have my son watch fight club as soon as possible. but your mom is a total nut job. have you seen billy bob? your uncle might soon be your dad too. i think your mom might have given your dad herpies. but hey, you've got worthington, and your house rocks. therapy will be cheap. just don't make out with maddox, K? you are cute tough.

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger Redphi5h said...

I think you might mean thespian, hon. But actually, neither of your parents are thespians. Al Pacino is a thespian. M&D are Hollywood Stars! Hollywood Stars are thespians who've lost their souls. Like vampires.

And you don't like spam? Wow. You really have adapted to Western life. Well done you. Scene.

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger BitchyMikeyMike said...

FUNNY!!!

"My parents are very cool because they are both lesbians. When I grow up I want to be a unicorn."

LMAO man!


Scene.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home