Wednesday, August 24, 2005


If He's Mad, I'm Glad

I am not a copy cat. I am not. I wanted one too because I was getting all the attention and now Mad has it. Worthington told me that I am too small but I have a big brain and lots to say. I have a baby bjorn and a bracelet. I am in the big city. Mommy smells like sugarplums. Mad told me a secret and I'm not going to tell you. It's none of your business, thats why. I love you. Love me too and read my stories. They are bedtime stories. Read them and sweet dreams. Mad has a cooties and is a dum-dum head. JK Mad. He is my brother and I live in a Baby Bjorn. A/S/L? BRB.

Tata for now. LYLAS.

luv,
Zahara

P.S. Iluvu4uraqt.

8 Comments:

At 11:09 AM, Blogger Topper said...

Aww Zahara you are so cute. <3 you! How is mommy?

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger Zahara Jolie said...

Mommy tells me stories about the village and kisses me on the head. Mommy is pretty and she holds my hand.

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger ANGELINA H. said...

you are the cutest thing ever!

 
At 1:35 AM, Blogger ANGELINA H. said...

There is now a Brangelina blog lol



brangelina01.blogspot.com

 
At 8:30 AM, Blogger semisocial said...

does it ever make you feel sad that mommy wont let you down from your baby bjorn and if paris latsis was ever near you, u wouldnt be able to touch him because mommy would hold your little arms down

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

zaharazoom.blogspot.com

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger Zahara Jolie said...

yes because when i am in a baby bjorn, paris can't see my pretty face all the way and no fair.

 
At 2:17 AM, Blogger SARAH said...

i think this whole diary thing about Zahara and Angelina is pretty dumb. it makes absolutely no sense and if all you people writin this stuff and are makin fun of them?? i don't think that is cool at all cuz ANGELINA jOLIE IS MY FAVORITE PERSON AND ACTRESS IN THE WHOLE WORLD. AND SHE IS JUST STRAIGHT UP A GOOD PERSON ALL AROUND. A EXCELLENT ACTRESS, SHE IS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS AND HAS ALOT OF HEART.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home