Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Dear diorama,

I just started a new band and it isn't called Zahara and the Wailers like Mad said. First let me tell you who is in my band. Worthington is and my goldfish, Paris Latsis is and Daddy is and Mad says he is but he doesn't want to rehearse so I am going to have to replace him.

I think my friend, Lucy will take his place. Lucy is the similac fairy. Our band is called ZAHARA DESSERT because dessert is so sweet like chocolate. I ask Mommy for chocolate Similac and she make it for me. Cool.

I have to go burp now. Bye.





















love,

Z

7 Comments:

At 1:07 AM, Blogger Jennina said...

i think mad is jealous about you, how do you feel about that? coz you're the one always being carried and now he always walks. before, he rarely walks. tell your mom to carry you and brad to carry madd. so everyone's happy ;P

 
At 5:19 AM, Blogger Toni said...

Hey, I just started a band yesterday, too. We should tour together and gawk a beautiful foreign guys.
<3
Toni

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger Topper said...

Zahara, I love you and wish you would take me on walks sometime. woof.

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger Zahara Jolie said...

wow! i have pet doggy. you come home with me, moi. Do ruff. Toni, we can do tours and I stage dive when I'm older in my baby bjorn. Jennina.. I'll tell you a secret. Mad is jealous because Mommy calls me her sugarplum princess and calls him "Mad." He is mad because he is Mad. It's confusing.

 
At 11:35 PM, Blogger Jennina said...

LOL zahara .. he's also called 'Madness' .. now i get it why he's jealous. thanks for explaining. imagine .. compare sugarplum to mad .. hahahhaa.

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger Enjoy_Every_Sandwich said...

Hey, love the site!
If you need to replace Mad in your band, look me up sometime.

 
At 4:30 AM, Blogger Wanna said...

I love you, Zahara, especially in the pic you took in a family reunion in Cambodia :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home