Thursday, August 25, 2005

Dear Diahereahara,

Today I was en People Magazine. So was Mad. I saw that they tell about his Blog but I was on the cover so THERE. How many 7 month old babies are on the cover of PEOPLE? I am very importante. (Worthington is teaching me espanol because he is Chilean.) I linked to Mad because I am a good hermana and the hermana always gets mas famous anyway. That is what I was discusssing with Worthington Juarez.

For instance:

1. Julia & Erik Roberts
2. Jessica and Bart Simpson
3. Patricia and David Arquette
4. Stephen and Alec Baldwin
5. Jennifer and George Lopez (espanol)
6. Paris and Nikki Hilton
7. Mandy and Michael Moore.
8. Matt Damon and Ben Affleck
7. Janet and Jermaine Jackson
9. Penelope and Tom Cruise
10. Katie and John Holmes

So I will probably be really a lot mas famous than Mad even though he is older and has a mowhawk. My hair will be braided with real gold so there because girls rule. Every day I get more smart and more beautiful and more interesante and PEOPLE want to know about me and write me letters on my email. Thank you. I read them and then I spit up. I love Enfamil but sometimes I hurl. Similac smells. Mommy's movie is wicked. (Uncle Matt Damon taught me that wicked = cool) Matt is handsome but not as handsome as Paris Latsis. He is my boyfriend, don't you know?

I go to bed now. I love you, diariorea.

love,

ZMJ

10 Comments:

At 2:19 PM, Blogger orianofla said...

hola: you are so funny...who is Worthington Juarez? i'm chilean too...bye :)

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger Zahara Jolie said...

Cool! Worthington is our Butler. He helps with the groceries and teaches us good manners. Hola back to you. TTYL (talk to yo later)

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger James Derek Dwyer said...

when I saw that pic of you Zahara in People I went straight off crazy to adoptions.com. My brother had to stop me from clicking ADOPT NOW... I want me some cute Ethiopian future supermodel daughters!!!

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger I am called Gleb said...

GIVE ME BACK MY MOM!

 
At 5:20 PM, Blogger orianofla said...

ok, thanks for the answer
see you....

 
At 6:00 PM, Blogger Zahara Jolie said...

Thank you JDD. What would JDDo? I am supermodel.

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger Nana said...

Starleet is right, your blog is hilarous ;}~

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger hotsirenita said...

please have Worthington scan that cover and post it, k? ;)

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger Zahara Jolie said...

Worth say okay. He can't work the scanner very well though. I teach him. bye.

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger kailey said...

that's just a wonderful "blog." i didn't know what one was up until this point. but yours is so good i had to go thru the trouble of siging up just so i could tell u how much i like it. for whatever THAT'S worth anyhow, lol. Zahara is cute enough to eat. let's just hope she just doesn't go the 'Raven Symone' route. remember her? from Cosby? used to be cute..see her lately? yeah...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home