Wednesday, August 24, 2005

A Day in My Diaherea

Dear Diarieaha,

Today I was beautiful for the cameras and say cheese. I like Enfamil. It is way better than Similac. I can't type yet but I can communicate with my eyes. I have pretty eyes. They are big and strong. Do you like my diarheareara? I am in the house with the gold chandelier. It's different from my old house. Not better, just different. Okay, I just JK'd. It's like a cazillion trillion times better. That's a lot. I can count to zero. I can't find a cute picture of myself so I go now to take one with papa rats outside. He says he my uncle. I say okay because I have fifty uncle papa ratses. I am a cover girl for Life & Style. I am a cover girl for Star and US Weekly and In Touch. I am a model daughter. I am Zahara and this is a day in my diareahaha.

BBL. TTYL.

heart,

Zahara

p.s. i have a crush on Paris Latsis. He is in Star Magazine and so am I. Zahara + Paris 4eva.

3 Comments:

At 12:33 AM, Blogger ANGELINA H. said...

Hey Zahara, Check out your mommies blog!

brangelina01.blogspot.com

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger Molly Jane said...

I am dying of laughter here. Dying. Dying. Dying. Dead.

 
At 11:26 PM, Blogger Zahara Jolie said...

That is the saddest thing I have ever heard. RIP Molly Jane. Sorry you die so young.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home